Work type: full-time or part-time
Location: Salisbury SA 5108
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time or part-time qualified conveyancer for our office in Salisbury SA 5108. If you have a strong interest in property, have a good eye for detail and excellent communication skills, this position might be for you
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with clients to receive instructions and give advice.
- Conducting thorough searches on property
- Drafting documents, such as Form 1 and contracts
- Working with real estate agents, brokers, and other conveyancers
- Using PEXA and related applications
- Meeting key deadlines
Skills & Qualifications
- Conveyancing Diploma or qualified legal practitioner
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a diverse range of clients including non-English backgrounds
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Experience using PEXA
About Doconade Lawyers
The law firm currently known as Doconade Lawyers was established by Peter Do and based in Adelaide
Our team are truly passionate about the work we do. Our service offering is informed by a long-term, relational, and knowledge-based approach. We deliver professional client experiences based on communication, cooperation, responsiveness, adaptability, and organisation. We consider the firm to be a function of the needs of our clients.
Our firm is a diverse workplace enriched by differences in ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age and family arrangements.
You can learn more about our company here
We also offer employee benefits, some of which include:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Earning based on experience
- Salary Continuance & Insurance
- Cost relating to work (mobile, travel…)
If you can help us to provide legal support in South Australia, face challenges, and service our clients more effectively, we would like to invite you to apply for this position.
How to Apply
Click the ‘Apply for this job’ button and follow the steps to submit your application via our online recruitment system.
We will not accept applications via email