Work type: full-time or part-time
Location: Salisbury SA 5108
Categories: Office Support
About the Role
We are seeking for an energetic Legal Assistant to join our team based in our Salisbury SA 5108 office. This role will provide quality administration, client support, and assistance to legal practitioners.
The successful candidate will be willing to grow and develop their skills in a busy role whilst using their strong client service skills to support our clients.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to answering and managing incoming calls, diary management, liaising with clients, file management and providing day-to-day administrative support:
- Answering and managing incoming calls
- Manage our incoming mail & email
- Arrange and manage appointments with our clients
- You’ll help our clients with your strong customer service and communication skills
- Managing office diary
- Diarising court dates
- Preparing documents
- Handle random administrative tasks
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 6+ months as a Assistant or Paralegal in a law firm or professional office
- Excellent communication skills with a diverse range of clients including non-English backgrounds
- Very organised and discipline
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
About Doconade Lawyers
The law firm currently known as Doconade Lawyers was established by Peter Do and based in Adelaide
Our team are truly passionate about the work we do. Our service offering is informed by a long-term, relational, and knowledge-based approach. We deliver professional client experiences based on communication, cooperation, responsiveness, adaptability, and organisation. We consider the firm to be a function of the needs of our clients.
Our firm is a diverse workplace enriched by differences in ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age and family arrangements.
You can learn more about our company here
We also offer employee benefits, some of which include:
- Ongoing coaching and career development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Earning based on experience
- Salary Continuance & Insurance
- Cost relating to work (mobile, travel…)
If you can help us to provide legal support in South Australia, face challenges, and service our clients more effectively, we would like to invite you to apply for this position.
How to Apply
Click the ‘Apply for this job’ button and follow the steps to submit your application via our online recruitment system.
We will not accept applications via email