Work type: Full-time
Location: Salisbury SA 5108
Categories: Legal Professional
Practice area: Migration
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced lawyer with 1+ year experienced Migration Agent to join our friendly Salisbury office.
You will have sound legal knowledge and will be experienced in managing your own file load with demonstrated decision making and analytical skills, you will also have excellent communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with clients, providing regular updates, ensuring a positive client experience.
- Interview clients and provide legal advice and information
- Preparation of correspondence and documentation
- Documentation management, including producing accurate file notes, client correspondence and various other tasks
- Collaborate with law clerks, bookkeepers, and legal assistants to deliver a seamless client professional experience.
Skills & Qualifications
In this role you will be constantly challenged and expanding your skill set. The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ year experience in Australian Immigration
- An Australian recognised law degree or Migration Law diploma
- Vietnamese speaking
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrated proactive approach to file management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience providing high level client service
- Experience working in a high-volume work environment
About Doconade Lawyers
The law firm currently known as Doconade Lawyers was established by Peter Do and based in Adelaide
Our team are truly passionate about the work we do. Our service offering is informed by a long-term, relational, and knowledge-based approach. We deliver professional client experiences based on communication, cooperation, responsiveness, adaptability, and organisation. We consider the firm to be a function of the needs of our clients.
Our firm is a diverse workplace enriched by differences in ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age and family arrangements.
You can learn more about our company here
We also offer employee benefits, some of which include:
- Ongoing coaching and career development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Earning based on experience
- Salary Continuance & Insurance
- Cost relating to work (mobile, travel…)
If you can help us to provide legal support in South Australia, face challenges, and service our clients more effectively, we would like to invite you to apply for this position.
How to Apply
Click the ‘Apply for this job’ button and follow the steps to submit your application via our online recruitment system.
We will not accept applications via email