Work type: full-time
Location: Salisbury office
Categories: Practice Management
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic, experienced, and client-focused Practice Manager in our office who will be responsible for supervising & managing of a busy team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising team members running files and ensure deadlines are met
- Team management of both lawyers and office support team members
- Focus on operating and building the practice
- Helping to oversee the financial performance of the office
- Day to day office management
- Continue to deliver a client focussed practice, by maintaining client relationships
- Liase with the Directors of the Company to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the practice
- Providing monthly reports and analysis of the financial performance of individual lawyers
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in legal practice area
- Leadership and people management skills
- Demonstrated capacity in executing business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience providing high level client service
- Demonstrated proactive approach to file management
- Experience working in a high-volume work environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of client service
About Doconade Lawyers
The law firm currently known as Doconade Lawyers was established by Peter Do and based in Adelaide
Our team are truly passionate about the work we do. Our service offering is informed by a long-term, relational, and knowledge-based approach. We deliver professional client experiences based on communication, cooperation, responsiveness, adaptability, and organisation. We consider the firm to be a function of the needs of our clients.
Our firm is a diverse workplace enriched by differences in ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age and family arrangements.
You can learn more about our company here
We also offer employee benefits, some of which include:
- Support, guidance and mentoring from our dedicated managing team
- Personalised development plan to help you succeed in your journey
- Ongoing coaching and career development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fuel paid membership card
- Earning based on experience
- Salary Continuance & Insurance
If you can help us to provide legal support in South Australia, face challenges, and service our clients more effectively, we would like to invite you to apply for this position.
How to Apply
Click the ‘Apply for this job’ button and follow the steps to submit your application via our online recruitment system.
We will not accept applications via email