Skilled & Working Migration
Temporary Working Visas
You can come to Australia to work in a short and long term visa, or in your holidays. You may be required to prove your skills or sponsored by someone for some visa streams. In some cases, you may also need to meet the standard of English
- Subclass 400 – Temporary Work, stay for 3 months
- Subclass 482 – Temporary Shortage Visa, stay for 4 years
- Subclass 489 – Skilled Regional visa, stay for 4 years
- Subclass 491 – Skilled Work Regional visa, up to 5 years
- Subclass 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional visa, up to 5 years
These are for permanent purposes. You can work and live permanently in Australia if you meet some specific skills and conditions. Some visas require you to be sponsored by someone, or a regional area, state or territory in Australia. There are also visas that allow you with a specific talent to apply as independently:
- Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme visa
- Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated visa
- Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent visa
- Subclass 887 – Skilled regional visa
- Subclass 124 – Distinguished Talent visa
- Subclass 858 – Distinguished talent visa
Check your eligible!
Some Skilled or Working Visas require applicants meet the criteria of Australian Home Affairs. The criteria are based on variety of factor such as age, skilled, certificate, and work experience.
Some types of visa include:
Get your first consultation now!
For more than 20 years, we have supported many immigrants on different migration pathways from Business & Investment Migration, to Family and Partner Migration, General Skilled Visas…etc to achieve their goal and help them to set up their new life as well as business career in Australia!
We are dedicated Australian migration lawyers
The detailed guidelines for temporary visa holders or foreigners to buy residential properties in Australia
Temporary visa holders and foreigners are required to be approved by the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) before they can purchase a residential property in Australia
Joining your partner in Australia is something that many people situated abroad think about
From 1st July 2019, The Australian government has launched a new Sponsored Parent Temporary Visa – Subclass 870. This visa is the quickest and easiest way to join your parents in Australia and suitable for most people