Student Visas

Many students come to Australia to improve their knowledge and study every year

Student & Study Visas

Students can apply for the following visas to enjoy their education in Australia. There is also a visa option for students’ s parents or guardians who want to come to Australia to support their children during their study time: 

  • Subclass 500 – Student visa
  • Subclass 590 – Student Guardian visa, for parents or guardian
  • Subclass 407 – Training visa 

Get your first consultation now!

For more than 20 years, we have supported many immigrants on different migration pathways from Business & Investment Migration, to Family and Partner Migration, General Skilled Visas…etc to achieve their goal and help them to set up their new life as well as business career in Australia!

We are dedicated Australian migration lawyers

Our Blogs

Our Innovations

Our Blogs

Explore legal insights, news, and useful tips for daily life


Self-book your appointment in office or video conferences

We can help!

Scroll to Top

Request a Call Back