How we help you to make a will
Preparing a will is not a headache as you might think. It is just a matter of customising the standard required for a will to your own case. Here is our professional service that we offer to help you make your Wills:
What a will should include:
- Detail legal advice for your cases
- Assets – What property will be included in your will?
- How Marriages, Relationships and Wills are related
- Whether or not we need a Trust
- Beneficiaries – Who will inherit your property?
- Executor – Who will handle your estate before distribution?
- Guardian – Who will raise your children if you have any issue?
- Debts – How to settle?
- Will– Drafting, Checking, Editing, Signing, Storing
Update or change your Wills
We discuss the legal factors to ensure the time and effort-saving process, the validity of new documents as well as the revocation of old terms.
Make a Will is cheap and easy
Simple Will +PoA & ACDsfrom
Complex WillInvolving Trustsfrom
Complex WillInvolving Trusts+PoAfrom
Complex WillInvolving TrustsPoA & ACDsfrom
Who can make an Advance Care Directive
An Advance Care Directive (ACD) is a legal document that allows people over the age of 18 to appoint one or more Substitute Decision Makers who can make decisions on their behalf.
How do I change my Will?
Depending on the significance of the change that you would like to make, two different approaches are proposed to enable updates to your Will
Checklist to make a Will
Preparing a will is not a headache as you might think. It is just the matter of customising the standard required for a will to your own case
Responsibilities of the Donee ( Person who has been given the Power of Attorney)?
A donee’s duties vary, depending on what types of powers the principal granted. Some main responsibilities of a POA donee are covered in this article