Legal helps & probates:
- Professional advice on how to avoid Probate issues
- Letter of Administration in case of without Wills
- Inheritance Claims
Grant of Probates:
- Petition to the Court & Announcement to heirs and beneficiaries: This task is fundamentally to initiate the whole process with its result of either the will probate admission and executor appointment stated in the will or the nomination of an estate administrator in the absence of a will.
- Notice to creditors and estate stock take: As the assets might be credited to various external parties, they should be informed by executors or estate administrators appointed in the court before the inventory stock take of the estate property.
- Funeral expenses, Debts and Taxes Management: In common sense, these obligations will be directly extracted from the assets.
- The transfer of property’s legal title: This step basically finalises the process of probate, in which all approved claims are solved, bills are paid, obligations are satisfied and ultimately remaining assets are distributed to beneficiaries.
It’s the time to claim for what you have the right upon
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide
Who can make an Advance Care Directive
An Advance Care Directive (ACD) is a legal document that allows people over the age of 18 to appoint one or more Substitute Decision Makers who can make decisions on their behalf.
How do I change my Will?
Depending on the significance of the change that you would like to make, two different approaches are proposed to enable updates to your Will
Checklist to make a Will
Preparing a will is not a headache as you might think. It is just the matter of customising the standard required for a will to your own case
Responsibilities of the Donee ( Person who has been given the Power of Attorney)?
A donee’s duties vary, depending on what types of powers the principal granted. Some main responsibilities of a POA donee are covered in this article